Employee feedback and engagement are factors that help an organization grow and enhance the work environment. Organizations have used many tools to collect employee insights. One such tool is inFeedo. But these days, numerous options are available on the web to suit the unique survey requirements of various work environments. We will explore the top 10 inFeedo alternatives that can be a match for your firm.
This tool is one of the most revolutionary survey tools and a great employee engagement tool. Suitable for all business sizes, SurveyPoint has all the required features an organization would seek in an employee engagement tool. Organizations can use this tool to gather valuable employee insights for making data-driven decisions.
- It has various templates for different events and classes of respondents to foster employee engagement on topics like job satisfaction, work-life balance, career development, and other insights that eventually sum up for the betterment of the firm.
- Diverse questionnaires to take out the required responses
- Advanced analytics to analyze survey responses in real-time
- Multiple device support means that even remote respondents can participate with ease
- Free plan- available
- Paid plan- starts from $10 per month
- Quantum Workplace
Suitable for medium to large businesses, Quantum Workplace is a tool that enhances employee satisfaction and, in turn, employee motivation and performance.
- Collects valuable insights through different classes of employees with the help of different templates and easy customizations
- The app fosters growth-oriented conversations that help organizations develop developmental ideas.
- Gathers deep insights with advanced analytics and reporting features with its phenomenal employee engagement and satisfaction
- Free plan- not available; request a free demo
- Paid plans- custom plans are available
Lattice is a potential inFeedo alternative that gathers continuous feedback, conducts performance reviews, and designs goal management strategies so that organizations can grow based on the feedback collected from their employees.
- Suitable for medium to large businesses
- Lattice facilitates effective 1-on-1 meetings between employees and managers that play a vital role in making crucial decisions for the firm.
- Skill-tracking and goal-oriented learning plans make it ideal for ambitious projects and organizations.
- Intelligent analytics help make educated, data-driven DEIB decisions.
You can request a free demo; plans are customized per user’s needs.
It is a tool that cultivates the most impactful employer-employee dialogue and proves to be the backbone for the development framework of an organization.
- The weekly check-in feature allows all the stakeholders to put in valuable insights, suggestions, and developments so that you can see the progress on the floor.
- The tool is helpful for open workspaces where achievements, acknowledgements, and efforts are shared openly among the team members.
- The tool is suitable for updating even the most minor developments in the team, keeping things updated and actions calculated.
Free trials are available; paid plans start from $4 per month
Known for its interactive questionnaires, SurveySparrow is a tool that can collect employee insights as cleverly as it collects customer reviews. The conversational nature of its surveys is its strength.
- Multiple-channel feedback collection for a better approach to respondents
- Advanced question types, including rating scales, NPS, multiple choices, etc.
- Multiple pre-designed templates to suit the mood of surveys so that respondents don’t think twice before jumping in
- AI-backed survey builder that ensures relevant recommendations on both templates and questions
It starts from $19 per month; a free trial is available
This tool curates employee surveys that foster a progressive work culture that implants employees’ sense of satisfaction and organizational commitment to motivate them to motivate the firm’s success.
- Performance management feature to acknowledge achievements, set objectives, and support developmental conversations
- Employ advanced analytics to make better decisions to gather deeper insights into a target and the development of the firm’s and employees’ development and templates to suit the context and requirements.
Custom pricing and free demo available on request
Pingboard is a lot more of a survey tool for companies and employers. It collects responses and data and organizes them well for future reference. The impressive data analytic feature lets it visualize and update the data automatically.
- Employee directory to access employee details and developments with time like skill updates, profiles, roles, etc.
- An interactive organizational chart that keeps details updated and accessible to the users without making it cumbersome.
- The tool promotes peer-to-peer recognition, creating a supportive work environment where colleagues collaborate, support each other, and work together for better results.
The initial price is $149 per month.
This comprehensive tool is in this list of inFeedo alternatives due to its user-friendly features and complete results. It would be best if you trusted us when we say it is a tool best suited for small to large businesses.
- Their Templates and questionnaires are best suited for performance reviews.
- Goal alignment feature that reviews responses and sets goals accordingly to align with the ultimate developmental aim of the organization.
- Intuitive interface that supports communication and collaboration.
Custom plans with a free demo are available.
This tool is for employers who look for employee sentiments. The features brag about the reporting capabilities that curate deep insights from the responses.
- Firms utilize the advanced analytics feature to collect insights, enabling them to take developmental actions for the firm and employees.
- The comprehensive user interface for seamless survey-taking
- With the guarantee of valuable responses, templates foster employee engagement.
Custom pricing is available.
This CultureAmp works not only as a tool to collect employee feedback. This tool helps organizations grow with their employees. The device not only contains insights for employers to gather input for decision-making but also suggests respondent employees with valuable career development tips.
Analytics help firms make data-driven decisions, and the actions help boost employee morale, which is of utmost importance for the long-term success of any organization.
- Culture and engagement analytics to comprehend patterns of performance, work culture, and potential of employees.
- The performance management feature aids growth through practical goal setting and target management and by giving valuable reviews.
- The employee career development feature guides employees with individual developmental plans well suited for them as per the insights provided by them.
Custom plans are available.
Employee survey or engagement is a factor that has the utmost significance in the development of a firm. If you are an employer, you will not deny that an employee who works on board knows the requirements and potentials better than any other organizational stakeholder.
There are different methods of communication, but the best way to collect employee insights is through surveys. InFeedo is such a tool, but it is not the only tool. Here we have discussed the features of 10 inFeedo alternatives that a progressive organization should look at to claim the most authentic employee engagement.