Adding A Consent Form To Your Surveys
Consent question types take the consent of the respondent that they are aware of what they agree to do and of any costs or risks involved in the same.
- To add a Consent question type to your survey on SurveyPoint, open the workspace and click on “Create a new survey +”. You can also use our pre-made templates if you don’t want to start a survey from scratch.
- To create a new survey, click on the new survey. Once you do that, select “Long Form” from the pop-up.
- To create a new survey using the Long form, choose “ Start from Scratch”. This will allow you to manually input your questions and customize the survey to your needs.
- If you already have your questions saved in .csv file, you can also go with the option to “Upload CSV” and import your questions directly into the platform.
- After selecting your option, you will be redirected to another pop-up requesting you to fill out the required information. Simply give your survey a name and enter the other details.
- Now, to add a new question to your survey, simply click on the “Add Question” button located in the center of your screen under the “Create Survey” section.
- Once you click on the button, the platform will automatically generate a question box for you.
- Alternatively, you may select the “Add section” button to make a separate section and then add your question.
- To select the type of question, you would like to add, simply click on the drop-down menu under “Select Question Category” and choose the Consent option.
- Fill in the box fields with the text of your question. You can do this by clicking on the text and typing what you want to enter.
- You can also add a description, informing your respondents on how to fill out the question. However, this part is optional. You can skip it if you don’t want to add one.
Note: These consent forms are usually applied at the start of the survey.
- Enable the Required option to make the question mandatory to fill out. This will prevent your respondents from skipping the question during the survey.
- Click on Save to save your question type to the survey.
Adding Design Elements
To modify the design of your questions, simply click on the small brush icon (design icon) positioned on the sidebar.
You can add different color options to question and answer by clicking on the down arrow option.
- Just click the arrow to choose the correct shade. Depending on your preference, you can use a grid, a spectrum, or some sliders to make your selection. This allows you to fine-tune the color and zero in on just the correct shade.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- To incorporate a solid background to your question, click on “Background” and choose the desired color.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.