Adding Consent Question Type To Your Surveys
Consent question types take the respondent’s consent that they are aware of what they agree to do and of any costs or risks involved in the same.
- To add a consent question type to your survey on SurveyPoint, open the workspace and click “ + Create a new survey.” You can also use our pre-made templates if you don’t want to start a survey from scratch.
- You can also open an existing survey that you have created on your workspace to add this question type.
- Open your survey to get started.
- Click on the “+” button, present on the top right corner of your create survey panel sidebar.
- Once you click on it, you will be able to see various question types that SurveyPoint offers. Simply select Consent to add it to your survey.
The below image represents what a consent question type looks like.
- Replace “Your question consent here” with the actual consent content.
- You can also add a description to your consent form. However, this is an optional step. If you prefer to skip it, you can.
This text indicates that your respondents must check this box in order to continue. Unless respondents check this box, they will not be able to continue filling out this questionnaire.
These consent forms are usually applied at the start of the survey.
- You can delete the question by clicking on the three dots present on the question in the sidebar.
You can change the settings of your consent form under the settings tab, present right next to the “Questions” segment of the sidebar.
- The settings option allows you to change the question setting to whether it is required or not. Meaning if you enable the toggle of the Required option, the respondents won’t be able to skip this question.
- You can also change the question type by clicking on the Consent button and selecting the kind of question you want to include in your survey.
Adding An Image/ Video To Your Question
You can also add images or videos by clicking “Add Image or Video”.
- To add an image or a video, hit ‘Upload’ and select the file from your media section. You can also upload the same from your system directly.
- You can also drag and drop the image or video file into the drop box. The acceptable files should either be PNG or JPG. If you want to upload a GIF, it must not be more than 4 MB.
- You can also search and upload stock images via Unsplash by clicking on the Image section. Simply type the related keyword and select the image that appeals you the most.
- You can also enhance the look by uploading a video and icons. Also, if you want to select the previously selected media again, you can do so from My gallery.
- Alternatively, you can delete the video, GIF, or image at any time by clicking on the “Delete” button.
Adding Design Elements
You can customize your questions by clicking on the small brush icon (design icon) situated on the sidebar.
You can either visit the Custom option or the Gallery option to customize your questions.
You can add different color options to question and answer by clicking on the down arrow option.
- Simply click on the down facing arrow and select the right color. You can choose the options from a grid, spectrum and sliders. This helps you modify the color and pick the right one that you are looking for.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- To add a background solid color to your question, click on background and select the color you want.
- Moreover, to add a background image, click on “Background Img” and add the file from your system.
- You can also add avatars by adding them to the background. Simply click on Avatar and upload the file.
- Regarding question font size, you can choose from small, medium and large by selecting between Lg, Md and Sm.
- To bring the text in the middle, click on the alignment option given in the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
If you want to add custom designs and no solid colors, visit the Gallery option in the sidebar and choose your favorite template to customize the question.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.