Making Surveys Intriguing With Picture Choice Question Type
Do you want to keep your respondents as entertained as possible? A picture choice question type might help. As the name implies, this question type offers pictures as choices to the respondents. This makes your survey more interactive and fun to fill.
- To add a picture choice to your survey on SurveyPoint, open the workspace and click “Create a new survey +.” You can also use our pre-made templates if you don’t want to start a survey from scratch.
- You can also open an existing survey that you have created on your workspace to add this question type.
- Open your survey to get started.
- Click on the “+” button, present under the create survey. By clicking on it, you’ll see a list of different types present on SurveyPoint. Just select the ‘picture choice’ from the list.
- The below image is a representation of how a picture choice question looks like.
- All you need to do is replace the sample content with your desired question. You can also add a description to your question, informing your respondents on how to complete the question. However, this part is optional.
- To add a picture choice, click on the “+” icon, enclosed between the blue box, present right below the description. Upon clicking on it, you’ll see this screen.
- To add another option, click again on the “+” icon inside the blue area and upload your images. You can either upload from your system or search for stock images via Unsplash by clicking on Image.
- You can also upload videos, icons, or something from previously used media.
- You can also give your images a title by replacing “Choice” with your text.
- You can delete the question by clicking on the three dots present on the question in the sidebar.
The settings tab is located next to the “Questions” corner on the top left and right of the sidebar. Here you can change the settings of your picture choice question.
- Enabling the “Required” option will make the question mandatory to fill. Meaning, the respondents won’t be able to skip this question while filling out your survey.
Adding An Image/ Video To Your Question
You can also add images or videos by clicking “Add Image or Video”.
- To add an image or a video, hit ‘Upload’ and select the file from your media section. You can also upload the same from your system directly.
- You can also drag and drop the image or video file into the drop box. The acceptable files should either be PNG or JPG. If you want to upload a GIF, it must not be more than 4 MB.
- You can also search and upload stock images via Unsplash by clicking on the Image section. Simply type the related keyword and select the image that appeals you the most.
- You can also enhance the look by uploading a video and icons. Also, if you want to select the previously selected media again, you can do so from My gallery.
- Alternatively, you can delete the video, GIF, or image at any time by clicking on the “Delete” button.
Adding Design Elements
You can customize your questions by clicking on the small brush icon (design icon) situated on the sidebar.
You can either visit the Custom option or the Gallery option to customize your questions.
You can add different color options to question and answer by clicking on the down arrow option.
- Simply click on the down facing arrow and select the right color. You can choose the options from a grid, spectrum and sliders. This helps you modify the color and pick the right one that you are looking for.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- To add a background solid color to your question, click on background and select the color you want.
- Moreover, to add a background image, click on “Background Img” and add the file from your system.
- You can either upload the images from your system by clicking on Upload or browse stock images via Unsplash by clicking on Image/Icon. You can also upload the images from your SurveyPoint gallery by clicking on Gallery.
- You can also add avatars by adding them to the background. Simply click on Avatar and upload the file.
- Regarding question font size, you can choose from small, medium and large by selecting between Lg, Md and Sm.
- To bring the text in the middle, click on the alignment option given in the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
If you want to add custom designs and no solid colors, visit the Gallery option in the sidebar and choose your favorite template to customize the question.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.