The term “long-form survey” refers to questionnaires with a minimum of 15 to 20 questions. Typically, these surveys take at least five minutes to complete and allow you to gather a wealth of information all in one shot.
Creating a long-form survey on SurveyPoint is pretty straightforward.
- To start with, log in to your registered SurveyPoint account and open your workspace.
- Once you visit your workspace, click on “+ Create New Survey.”
- Next, you will be presented with a pop-up asking you to select the type of survey you wish to create.
- Click on Long Form and submit all the required information like survey title, number of respondents, start date, end date, and public/private settings.
- Finalize things by clicking on Submit.
In case you don’t want to start from scratch, feel free to explore our pre-made long-from templates by clicking on “Use Templates.”
For a more in-depth understanding of utilizing templates, refer to this guide. (interlink template- workspace)
- Clicking on submit will redirect you to your survey. You can upload .CSV files to your survey by clicking on the ‘Upload’ button as shown below.
- The sidebar will represent all the questions you have added and other settings, design, and customization options.
- Your brand new survey will start reflecting on your workspace. Simply click on it to begin filling out the questions or to make any edits.
Learn how to customize your questions in the next part- Question type.
Still, have questions? Drop a line to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be happy to help.