Make Your Chat Form Interesting With A Picture Choice Question Type
Do you want to keep your respondents as entertained as possible? A picture choice question type might help. As the name implies, this question type offers pictures as choices to the respondents. This makes your survey more interactive and fun to fill.
- To add a picture choice to your survey on SurveyPoint, open the workspace and click on “Create a new survey +”. You can also use our pre-made templates if you don’t want to start a survey from scratch.
- You can also open an existing survey that you have created on your workspace to add this question type.
- Open your survey to get started.
- Click on the “+” button on the top right corner of the sidebar. Once you click on it, you’ll be able to see several question types offered by SurveyPoint.
- Add Picture Choice to your survey by clicking on it.
- The below image is a representation of how a picture choice question looks like.
- To add your question, replace the placeholder text with your text. You can also add a description to your question, informing your respondents on how to complete the question. However, this part is optional.
- To add more image choice, click on the “+” icon enclosed between the blue box right below the description.
- To upload an image for a picture option, simply double-click on it and select a file from your device. You have the option to use images from Unsplash through SurveyPoint as well. To add additional choices, follow the same process.
- You can even title your images by replacing “Choice” with your text.
- Click on the three dots in the sidebar of the question to delete it.
You can change the settings of your picture choice question type by navigating the settings tab right next to the “Questions” corner of the sidebar.
- Enabling the “Required” option will make the question mandatory to fill. Meaning, the respondents won’t be able to skip this question while filling out your survey.
Adding An Image Or Video To Your Questions
This question type allows you to add an image or a video.
- To add an image or a video, click on the ‘Add image or video’ button and select the file from your media section.
- You can either upload from your system or search for stock images via Unsplash by clicking on Image. Simply type the related keyword and select the image most appealing to you.
- You can also enhance the look by uploading a video and icons. Also, if you want to select the previously selected media again, you can do so from My gallery.
Tip: You can also drag and drop the image or video file into the drop box. The acceptable files should either be PNG or JPG. If you want to upload a GIF, it must not be more than 4 MB.
- By clicking the “Delete” button, you can also remove the video, GIF, or image.
- To incorporate an image, simply click on your desired image. Then, the platform will present you with various text-wrapping options on the side panel. Choose the one that best suits your needs and proceed.
- Additionally, you can modify the image’s brightness through the side panel “Brightness” toggle.
Adding Design Elements
You can customize your questions by clicking on the small brush icon (design icon) situated on the sidebar.
You have the option to either visit the “Custom” or “Gallery” sections to personalize your questions.
You can add a variety of color choices to both your questions and answers by clicking on the “colour picker” down-facing arrow option.
- With ease, simply click on the downward-facing arrow and select the desired color. You have the choice to select from a grid, spectrum, and sliders, allowing you to adjust the color and effortlessly find the ideal shade you desire.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- To incorporate a solid color background to your question, simply click on “Background” and choose the desired color.
- Moreover, if you want to go the extra mile and want any particular image in the background, SurveyPoint allows you to do that as well. Just click on “Background Img” and add the file to spice up your survey look.
- You can also add avatars by adding them to the background. Simply click on Avatar and upload the file.
- Additionally, you can enable the “Typing Emulation” option to mimic typing. This feature consists of three or two animated dots that indicate that a respondent is actively typing their response. This enhances the interactivity and realism of the survey experience.
- For the font size of your questions, you have the option to select from small, medium, and large by choosing between “Lg”, “Md”, and “Sm”.
- To center the text, click on the alignment option located in the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
You also have the option to choose from a variety of default designs within the platform. Simply visit the “Gallery” section, select your preferred template, and personalize the question to your liking.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.