As stated prior in this guide, if you are looking to create a survey from scratch, you will get three options- long form, slider, and chatbots.
Let’s talk about slider forms here.
Respondents to a survey presented in slider style see only one question at a time. In most cases, a slider survey will include fewer than 10 questions. It is usually different from a questionnaire and is often short and crisp. On SurveyPoint, you can customize your slider form by selecting from an array of question types.
Let’s start off by understanding how to create a slider survey on SurveyPoint.
- To start with, log in to your registered SurveyPoint account and open your workspace.
- Once you visit your workspace, click on “+ Create New Survey.”
- Next, you will be presented with a pop-up asking you to select the type of survey you wish to create.
- Click on “Slider Form” to continue.
- Once you click on it, the platform will lead you to a pop-up requesting you to fill out all the required information.
- Enter the survey title, start date, end date, and the number of respondents/ sample size. In addition, you can select your location, type of survey, and whether your survey is private or public from the drop-down menu.
- To make your work easy, you can also upload the questions from a .csv file by clicking on choose file and uploading a file from your system. Once done, click “Submit” to create a slider form in SurveyPoint.
- Submitting the form will redirect you to your workspace with a new slider form.
- Double-click on the survey to open it.
The below image shows what your starting screen would look like.
- You can start adding questions by clicking on the small “+” icon in the top right corner of your sidebar.
Learn how to customize your questions in the next part- Question type.
Still, have questions? Get in touch with us at email@example.com to reach out to our team. Please let us know about any problems you are experiencing, and we will do our best to help.