Generating Quality Reports In SurveyPoint
Once you have created a survey and gathered all the responses, what should you do next? We bet it’s transforming your data into actionable information!
The best method to understand your objectives and how to accomplish them is to compile all the collected data and present it in an interesting and informative report.
Get the job done right with the help of SurveyPoint. Creating high-quality reports on SurveyPoint is a breeze.
- Start by opening your workspace and clicking the survey you’d like to create a report for.
- Once you open your survey, click on “Track & Manage”, located on your top bar.
- Under that tab, go to “Monitor” and click on Report.
- Clicking on Report will show you the .CSV format of a quality report generated by the server. To view, download or open the file, click on it.
- You can verify the data’s correctness and the respondents’ input accuracy with the help of high-function qualitative reports.
To go back to the Track & Manage option, click on “Back To Track & Manage,”
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at email@example.com, and our team will connect with you shortly.