Determining Customer Satisfaction Level With A CSAT Question Type
Customer satisfaction (or CSAT) questions are used in surveys to get an idea of how happy customers are with a company’s offerings. Customers are asked to rate their level of satisfaction on a scale, such as 1–5, where 1 indicates extreme dissatisfaction and 5 indicates extreme satisfaction. These are widely used in the service, retail, and hospitality industries to assess customer happiness and pinpoint areas for improvement.
SurveyPoint lets you measure customer satisfaction by using emoticons. Adding this element to your survey increases its engagement and fun factor.
- To add the CSAT question type to your survey, go to your workspace and click on “Create a new survey +.” You can also use our pre-made templates by clicking on “Use Templates.”
Moreover, if you want to add this question type to your existing survey, find the survey in your workspace and open it.
- Once you have opened your survey, click on the small “+” icon, present on the top right corner under the create survey sidebar.
- Upon clicking, the screen will displays all the available question types on SurveyPoint.
- Now, select “CSAT” to add this question type to your survey.
- Your survey will be updated once you click on CSAT.
- To give your question a title, replace the mock text with your question text. The question can also be uploaded from a .csv file.
- To upload a file, click Choose file and select the file from your computer. Once the selection has been made, hit “Upload .”
- If you wish to delete the question, click on the three dots present on the desired question and select delete.
- Duplicate is also an option if you want to repeat the exact same question.
By selecting the settings tab right next to the “Questions” tab in the sidebar, you can change the settings for your CSAT question type.
- The settings panel allows you to make the question mandatory to fill out and add an image or video.
- To make the question mandatory for respondents to fill out, enable the “Required” option.
- Enabling this option will lead you to a pop-up, letting you know that the new changes have been saved successfully. Click on “Close” to continue.
Adding An Image/ Video To Your Question
When you wish to go the extra mile and enhance the appearance of your question, you should consider including some media.
- You can add images or videos by clicking “Add Image or Video”.
- To add an image or a video, hit ‘Upload’ and select the file from your media section. You can also upload the same from your system directly.
- You can also drag and drop the image or video file into the drop box. The acceptable files should either be PNG or JPG. If you want to upload a GIF, it must not be more than 4 MB.
- You can also search and upload stock images via Unsplash by clicking on the Image section. Type the related keyword into the search bar and you’ll find an options of image to choose from.
- You can also enhance the look by uploading a video and icons. Also, if you want to select the previously selected media again, you can do so from My gallery.
- Alternatively, you can delete the video, GIF, or image anytime by clicking on the “Delete” button.
Adding Design Elements
You can customize your questions appearance by clicking on the small brush icon (design icon) situated on the sidebar.
- In order to customize your questions, you can either use the Custom or Gallery options.
- You can add different color options to question and answer by clicking on the down arrow option.
- Just click on the down-facing arrow and pick the color you want. You can choose the options from a grid, spectrum, and sliders. Using this method, you can choose the right color according to what you are looking for.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- If you would like a solid color background for your question, click on the background and choose the color you prefer.
- Moreover, to add a background image, click on “Background Img” and add the file from your system.
- You can also add avatars by adding them to the background. Simply click on Avatar and upload the file.
- There are three font sizes to choose from: small ((Sm), medium (Md), and large (Lg). It is up to you to decide which one is right for you.
- To bring the text to the middle, click on the alignment option given in the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
You can also pick some of the default designs on the platform, go to the Gallery option and choose your favorite template to customize the question.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.