Adding Net Promoter Question Type To Your Survey
Technically speaking, a Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a measurement to calculate customer satisfaction or loyalty. It is a rating scale in numbers where the respondents are required to rate the services based on those numbers. It can rank from 1-10, with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst. With this question type, you can calculate the amount of loyalty your customers share with you during a customer satisfaction survey.
- To add the NPS question type to your survey in SurveyPoint, go to your workspace and open your survey if you already have an existing one.
- You can also create a survey from scratch to use this question type. However, you are not willing to start your survey from a blank canvas; you can choose from our library of pre-made templates to build a survey within seconds.
- Once you have created/opened your survey, click on the “+” icon on the top right corner of your sidebar.
- Now, you’ll be able to see all the question types offered by SurveyPoint. Select Net Promoter Score from the list to continue.
- Once you click on the required question type, you’ll be able to see a rating scale on your screen. That is how the NPS question type looks like.
- Add your question text by replacing the mock text with your question. You can also add a description, guiding your respondents on how to answer this question. However, this part is optional
- Using this question type, respondents will be able to rate from 1 to 10. This saves a lot of time and effort and makes answering more fun.
- You can delete the question by clicking on the three dots present on the question in the sidebar.
You can change the settings of your net promoter score question type by navigating to the settings tab on the top left and right next to the “Questions” corner of the sidebar.
The settings sidebar of NPS allows you to make the following adjustments:
- To make your question mandatory to be filled out, enable the icon present right in front of the “Required” option.
- Enabling it will lead you to a pop-up. Click on “Close” to continue.
- Clicking “Close” will reload your page, helping you save your progress.
- Moreover, if you want your rating scale to start from zero, enable “Start from Zero” from the sidebar.
Adding An Image/ Video To Your Question
If you would like to enhance the appearance of your question, you can also add images or videos by clicking on “Add Image or Video.”
- To add an image or a video, hit ‘Upload’ and select the file from your media section. You can also upload the same from your system directly.
- You can also drag and drop the image or video file into the drop box. The acceptable files should either be PNG or JPG. If you want to upload a GIF, it must not be more than 4 MB.
- You can also search and upload stock images via Unsplash by clicking on the Image section. Search for any related keyword and select whichever image appeals to you the most.
- You can also enhance the look by uploading a video and icons. Also, if you want to select the previously selected media again, you can do so from My gallery.
- Alternatively, you can delete the video, GIF, or image at any time by clicking on the “Delete” button.
Adding Design Elements
You can customize your questions by clicking on the small brush icon (design icon) situated on the sidebar.
Customize your questions either by visiting the Custom option or the Gallery option.
You can add different color options to question and answer by clicking on the down arrow option.
- Simply click on the downward-facing arrow and select the right color. You can choose the options from a grid, spectrum, and sliders. By doing this, you will be able to modify the color and choose the one you want.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- Choose the color you want for the background of your question by clicking on the background option.
- Moreover, to add a background image, click on “Background Img” and add the file from your system.
- You can also add avatars by adding them to the background. Simply click on Avatar and upload the file.
- You even customize the question font size. Choose from small, medium, and large by selecting between Sm, Md, and Lg.
- To bring the text to the middle, click on the alignment option in the sidebar’s bottom left corner.
To customize the question, you can also choose a template from the Gallery option on the platform.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.