As stated prior in this guide, if you are looking to create a survey from scratch, you generally get three options- long form, conversational form, and chatbots.
Let’s talk about Chatbots here.
A chatbot survey is a type of survey that is conducted using a chatbot, which is a computer program designed to simulate conversations with human users. Chatbot surveys are typically used to gather information about customer satisfaction, product preferences, or other types of feedback.
You can integrate them into websites, apps, or messaging platforms and conduct surveys in real-time or asynchronously.
Let’s start off by understanding how to create a Chatbot survey in SurveyPoint.
- To start with, login with your registered SurveyPoint account and open your workspace.
- To add a Chatbot survey to your workspace, click on “Create a new survey +.”
- Once you do that, you will be able to see the three different kinds of survey formats you can build on SurveyPoint. Select Chatbot to continue.
- When you click on the “Chat Bot” option, you will be prompted to complete some mandatory information. This information includes the title of your survey, the number of respondents, the survey’s start and end dates, and the survey’s category. Make sure to fill out all the required fields in order to proceed.
- Once you have entered all the information, click on “Submit.”
- After you click on Submit, you will be redirected to your newly created Chatbot survey.
- This is how your chatbot would reflect on workspace after creation. Simply click on it to begin filling out the questions or to make any edits.
- You can start adding questions by clicking on the small “+” icon present in the top right corner of your sidebar.
In case you don’t want to start from scratch, feel free to explore our pre-made templates by clicking on “Use Templates.”
For a more in-depth understanding on utilizing templates, refer to this guide. (interlink template- workspace)
Still, have questions? Drop a line to us at email@example.com and our team will be happy to help.