The Review option on SurveyPoint allows users to preview and test their survey before distributing it to their intended audience. This allows users to check for any errors or issues with the survey, such as broken links or unclear questions, and make any necessary adjustments before releasing it to the public.
Additionally, the Review option can also be used to test the survey with a small sample of participants to gather feedback and make further improvements.
Reviewing your survey on SurveyPoint is a pretty straightforward process.
- To get started, log in with your registered account and open your workspace.
- Click on Review present on the top bar of your survey.
This is how the review panel in SurveyPoint looks like.
- This will offer you a Live Preview of your survey. Basically, this is what your respondents will see once they begin answering your survey.
- By clicking on the button highlighted in the image below, you can even change which survey you want to preview.
- There’s even a preview button (down near the bottom) that lets you see how the designed survey will look on different devices.
- To make any adjustments or alterations, click on the arrow in the top left corner of the screen to return to the Create mode.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at email@example.com, and our team will connect with you shortly.