Adding Statement Question Type To Your Surveys
The Statement Question Type is a type of question used in surveys to provide context, background information, or directions to the participant. Rather than receiving an answer, it provides information or clarifies survey instructions.
This type of question is essential for making sure that the respondent understands the purpose and context of the survey.
- To add a statement question to your survey on SurveyPoint, open the workspace and click on “Create a new survey +”. You can also use our pre-made templates if you don’t want to start a survey from scratch.
- You can also open an existing survey that you have created on your workspace to add this question type.
- Open your survey to get started.
- Click on the “+” button, present on the top right corner of the sidebar.
- Once you click on it, you’ll be able to see several question types offered by SurveyPoint. Select the Statement question type to add it to your chatbot survey.
The below image shows what a Statement question type looks like.
- To replace the placeholder text with your own question, simply click on it and type in your desired statement.
- You can also add some option description text to make your respondents better understand the question and how to answer it.
- You can delete the question by clicking on the three dots present on the question in the sidebar.
You can change the settings of your MCQ by visiting the settings tab, present on the top left and right next to the “Questions” corner of the sidebar.
- To give your statement citation marks, enable the “Quotation Marks” option from the sidebar.
Adding An Image Or Video To Your Questions
This question type allows you to add an image or a video.
- To add an image or a video, click on the ‘Add image or video’ button and select the file from your media section.
- You can either upload from your system or search for stock images via Unsplash by clicking on Image. Simply type the related keyword and select the image most appealing to you.
- You can also enhance the look by uploading a video and icons. Also, if you want to select the previously selected media again, you can do so from My gallery.
Tip: You can also drag and drop the image or video file into the drop box. The acceptable files should either be PNG or JPG. If you want to upload a GIF, it must not be more than 4 MB.
- By clicking the “Delete” button, you can also remove the video, GIF, or image.
- To incorporate an image, simply click on your desired image. Then, the platform will present you with various text-wrapping options on the side panel. Choose the one that best suits your needs and proceed.
- Additionally, you can modify the image’s brightness through the side panel “Brightness” toggle.
Adding Design Elements
You can customize your questions by clicking on the small brush icon (design icon) situated on the sidebar.
You have the option to either visit the “Custom” or “Gallery” sections to personalize your questions.
You can add different color options to question and answer by clicking on the down arrow option.
- With ease, simply click on the downward-facing arrow and select the desired color. You have the choice to select from a grid, spectrum, and sliders, allowing you to adjust the color and effortlessly find the ideal shade you desire.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- To incorporate a solid color background to your question, simply click on “Background” and choose the desired color.
- Moreover, if you want to go the extra mile and want any particular image in the background, SurveyPoint allows you to do that as well. Just click on “Background Img” and add the file to spice up your survey look.
- You have the option to either upload images from your device by clicking on “Upload,” or search for stock images through Unsplash by clicking on “Image.” If you have previously uploaded images, you can also access them by clicking on “My Gallery.”
- You can also add avatars by adding them to the background. Simply click on Avatar and upload the file.
- Additionally, you can enable the “Typing Emulation” option to mimic typing. This feature consists of three or two animated dots that indicate that a respondent is actively typing their response. This enhances the interactivity and realism of the survey experience.
- For the font size of your questions, you have the option to select from small, medium, and large by choosing between “Lg”, “Md”, and “Sm”.
- To bring the text to the middle, click on the alignment option given in the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
You also have the option to choose from a variety of default designs within the platform. Simply visit the “Gallery” section, select your preferred template, and personalize the question to your liking.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.