Adding End Screen To Your Slider Forms
The end screen of a survey is the page or section that respondents see once they have answered all the survey questions. It is typically used to thank the respondent for completing the survey and to provide any additional information or next steps.
This can include a summary of the survey responses, a message from the survey creator, a link to a follow-up survey, or additional resources. On the final screen, you can thank respondents for their time and ask them to forward the survey to their friends.
- To add an End Screen to your survey on SurveyPoint, open the workspace and click on “Create a new survey +”. You can also use our pre-made templates if you don’t want to start a survey from scratch.
- You can also open an existing survey that you have created on your workspace to add this question type.
- Open your survey to get started.
- Click on the “+” button, present on the top right corner of the sidebar.
- Once you click on it, you’ll be able to see several question types offered by SurveyPoint.
The below image shows an end screen of a survey.
- Replace the mock text with your text. You can also add some optional description text.
- You can delete the question by clicking on the three dots present on the question in the sidebar.
You can change the settings of your End Screen by tapping on the settings tab.
- To change the button text from “Create A Survey” to something else, erase and enter your text in the Button box.
- You can also insert links to the button by adding a link in the Link Box.
As a result, when someone clicks on your button, they will be redirected to the age you linked it to.
Adding An Image Or Video To Your Questions
This question type allows you to add an image or a video.
- To add an image or a video, click on the ‘Add image or video’ button and select the file from your media section.
- You can either upload from your system or search for stock images via Unsplash by clicking on Image.
- You can also enhance the look by uploading a video and icons. From My gallery, you can also select the media that was previously selected.
- You can also drag and drop the image or video file into the drop box. Also, you can directly upload it from your system. The acceptable files should either be PNG or JPG. If you want to upload a GIF, it must not be more than 4 MB.
- You can also delete the video, GIF or image by clicking on the “Delete” option.
- To edit the selected image, click on the image you want. As soon as you do that, the platform will offer you options for wrapping text. Select the layout action you wish to take.
- In the sidebar, you can also adjust the brightness of the image.
Adding Design Elements
You can customize your questions by clicking on the small brush icon (design icon) situated on the sidebar.
You can choose either the Custom or the Gallery option to customize your questions.
You can add different color options to question and answer by clicking on the down arrow option.
- Simply click on the downward-facing arrow and select the right color. You can choose the options from a grid, spectrum, and sliders. By doing this, you will be able to modify the color and choose the one you want.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- Choose the color you want for the background of your question by clicking on the background option.
- Moreover, to add a background image, click on “Background Img” and add the file from your system.
- You can either upload the images from your system by clicking on Upload or browse stock images via Unsplash by clicking on Image/Icon.
- You can also add avatars by adding them to the background. Simply click on Avatar and upload the file.
- You even customize the question font size. Choose from small, medium, and large by selecting between Sm, Md, and Lg.
- To bring the text to the middle, click on the alignment option given in the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
If you want to add custom designs and no solid colors, visit the Gallery option in the sidebar and choose your favorite template to customize the question.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.