Managing Data In SurveyPoint
Revolutionize the way you manage your survey data with SurveyPoint. Say goodbye to tedious checks and hello to effortless data management. With the ability to view, create, and manage reports, make informed decisions with confidence and ease.
Let’s take a closer look at how SurveyPoint can help with all of this.
- To get started, open your workspace.
- Click on Manage Cases, as shown in the image above. Once you do that, you will be redirected to the Manage part of the survey.
- To be precise, Manage cases allows you to view, upload and download the collected survey data files.
- Once you click on “Mange Cases” in your workspace, you will be redirected to the default window of Sample Sheet options.
- Here, you can add a sample sheet to the survey. To do this, click on “+ Add New Sheet.”
- Upon clicking the designated button, a pop-up window will appear where you can enter all the necessary information and upload the file.
- Following the completion of the form and the selection of your desired file, click on Save.
- You can also download the .csv version of the sample sheet by clicking on “CSV Sample.”
- By clicking on CSV Sample, you can either download the file or view it.
Make sample sheet management effortless and effective with these convenient tools.
- Streamline your sample sheet management by applying filters with just one click of the “Filter Sample Sheet.”
- Ensure an organized and efficient workflow by sorting your sheets based on their status using “Sort by Status.” Take it a step further by adding even more filters with “Investigator Filter.”
SUB SAMPLE SHEET
- To view the sub-sample sheet, click on “Sub Sample Sheet,” located on your sidebar.
- A sub-sample sheet can be used to track sample data of the survey. Tracking sample data helps monitor response rates, assess sample representativeness, and identify trends and patterns in survey data. This information can improve data analysis accuracy and inform decisions about survey validity.
- Navigate to the “Investigators” tab >> Select “Invite Investigator.”
- Follow the prompt to invite the desired investigator to your survey.
- Click on “+ Import team list” to import the investigator team’s details to the survey.
- Once you do that, you will be required to upload the file from your system by clicking on Choose File.
- In addition, you can view statistics on the last seven days by clicking “ Reports.”
- Moreover, the results can be downloaded in various formats from the screen’s top right corner.
Interested in knowing more about the features of Track & Manage? Browse to the next part of the manual to know more.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
For further assistance, please email us at email@example.com. Our team will promptly respond to your inquiry.