Adding A Net Promoter Score To Your Chat Bot Surveys
Technically speaking, a Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a measurement to calculate customer satisfaction or loyalty. It is a rating scale in numbers where the respondents are required to rate the services based on those numbers.
For instance, you can rank from 1-10, with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst. When conducting a customer satisfaction survey, you can use this question type to calculate the loyalty your customer base shares for you.
- To add the NPS question type to your survey in SurveyPoint, go to your workspace and open your survey, if you already have an existing one.
- You can also create a survey from scratch to use this question type. However, if you are not willing to start your survey from a blank canvas, you can choose from our pre-made templates to build a survey within seconds.
- Once you have created/opened your survey, click on the “+” icon on the top right corner of your sidebar.
- Once you click on it, you’ll be able to see all the question types offered by SurveyPoint. Select Net Promoter Score from the list to continue.
- Once you click on the required question type, you’ll be able to see a rating scale on your screen. That is how the NPS question type looks like.
- Add your question text by replacing the placeholder text. You can also add a description, guiding your respondents on how to answer this question. However, this part is optional.
- This question type will allow the respondents to give a rating from 1-10.
- You can delete the question by clicking on the three dots present on the question in the sidebar.
You can change the settings of your net promoter score question type settings by navigating to the settings tab next to the “Questions” corner of the sidebar.
The NPS settings sidebar offers several options to customize your question, including the ability to make it required, adjust the starting point of the rating scale, add or remove images or videos.
- To make your question mandatory to be filled out, enable the icon present right in front of the “Required” option.
- Enabling it will lead you to a pop-up. Click on “Close” to continue.
- Clicking “Close” will reload your page, helping you save your progress.
- Moreover, if you want your rating scale to start from zero, enable the “Start from Zero” toggle.
Adding An Image Or Video To Your Questions
This question type allows you to add an image or a video.
- To add an image or a video, click on the ‘Add image or video’ button and select the file from your media section.
- You can either upload from your system or search for stock images via Unsplash by clicking on Image. Simply type the related keyword and select the image that appeals to you the most.
- You can also enhance the look by uploading a video and icons. Also, if you want to select the previously selected media again, you can do so from My gallery.
Tip: You can also drag and drop the image or video file into the drop box. The acceptable files should either be PNG or JPG. If you want to upload a GIF, it must not be more than 4 MB.
- By clicking the “Delete” button, you can also remove the video, GIF, or image.
- To incorporate an image, simply click on your desired image. Then, the platform will present you with various text-wrapping options on the side panel. Choose the one that best suits your needs and proceed.
- Additionally, you can modify the image’s brightness through the side panel “Brightness” toggle.
Adding Design Elements
You can customize your questions by clicking on the small brush icon (design icon) situated on the sidebar.
You have the option to either visit the “Custom” or “Gallery” sections to personalize your questions.
You can add a variety of color choices to both your questions and answers by clicking on the “colour picker” down-facing arrow option.
- With ease, simply click on the downward-facing arrow and select the desired color. You have the choice to select from a grid, spectrum, and sliders, allowing you to adjust the color and effortlessly find the ideal shade you desire.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- To incorporate a solid color background to your question, simply click on “Background” and choose the desired color.
- Moreover, if you want to go the extra mile and want any particular image in the background, SurveyPoint allows you to do that as well. Just click on “Background Img” and add the file to spice up your survey look.
- You can also add avatars by adding them to the background. Simply click on Avatar and upload the file.
- Additionally, you can enable the “Typing Emulation” option to mimic typing. This feature consists of three or two animated dots that indicate that a respondent is actively typing their response. This enhances the interactivity and realism of the survey experience.
- For the font size of your questions, you have the option to select from small, medium, and large by choosing between “Lg”, “Md”, and “Sm”.
- To bring the text to the middle, click on the alignment option given in the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
You also have the option to choose from a variety of default designs within the platform. Simply visit the “Gallery” section, select your preferred template, and personalize the question to your liking.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.