Adding CSAT Question Type To Your Surveys
CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) is a type of survey question that measures how satisfied a customer is with a product or service. It typically asks customers to rate their satisfaction on a scale, such as from 1 to 5, with 1 being completely unsatisfied and 5 being completely satisfied.
These questions are commonly used in customer service, retail, and hospitality industries to gauge customer satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
In SurveyPoint, you can determine the satisfaction of your customers through emoticons. This makes your survey more engaging and fun to fill out. These questions are the perfect option for you if you want to determine the level of customer satisfaction and want your survey to be crisp and short.
- To add the CSAT question type to your survey, visit your workspace and click on “Create a new survey +”. You can also use our pre-made templates by clicking on “Use Templates.”
- Moreover, if you want to add this question type to your existing survey, find it in your workspace and open it.
- Once you have opened your survey, click on the small “+” icon, present on the top right corner of your sidebar.
- Once you click on the “+” icon, you will be able to see all the question types offered by SurveyPoint. Select CSAT to continue.
- Once you click on CSAT, the question type will be added to your survey.
- Click on the placeholder text to replace it with your question text.
- You can delete the question by clicking on the three dots present on the question in the sidebar.
You can change the settings of your CSAT question type by navigating to the settings tab, right next to the “Questions” corner of the sidebar.
- The settings panel allows you to make the question mandatory to fill out and add an image or video.
- To make the question mandatory for respondents to fill out, enable the “Required” option.
- Enabling this option will lead you to a pop-up, letting you know that the new changes have been saved successfully. Click on “Close” to continue.
Adding An Image Or Video To Your Questions
This question type allows you to add an image or a video.
- To add an image or a video, click on the ‘Add image or video’ button and select the file from your media section.
- You can either upload from your system or search for stock images via Unsplash by clicking on Image. Simply type the related keyword and select the image most appealing to you.
- You can also enhance the look by uploading a video and icons. Also, if you want to select the previously selected media again, you can do so from My gallery.
Tip: You can also drag and drop the image or video file into the drop box. The acceptable files should either be PNG or JPG. If you want to upload a GIF, it must not be more than 4 MB.
- By clicking the “Delete” button, you can also remove the video, GIF, or image.
- To incorporate an image, simply click on your desired image. Then, the platform will present you with various text-wrapping options on the side panel. Choose the one that best suits your needs and proceed.
- Additionally, you can modify the image’s brightness through the side panel “Brightness” toggle.
Adding Design Elements
You can customize your questions by clicking on the small brush icon (design icon) situated on the sidebar.
- You have the option to either visit the “Custom” or “Gallery” sections to personalize your questions.
You can add a variety of color choices to both your questions and answers by clicking on the “colour picker” down-facing arrow option.
- With ease, simply click on the downward-facing arrow and select the desired color. You have the choice to select from a grid, spectrum, and sliders, allowing you to adjust the color and effortlessly find the ideal shade you desire.
- You can also change the button color by following the same procedure.
- To incorporate a solid color background to your question, simply click on “Background” and choose the desired color.
- Moreover, if you want to go the extra mile and want any particular image in the background, SurveyPoint allows you to do that as well. Just click on “Background Img” and add the file to spice up your survey look.
- You can also add avatars by adding them to the background. Simply click on Avatar and upload the file.
- Additionally, you can enable the “Typing Emulation” option to mimic typing. This feature consists of three or two animated dots that indicate that a respondent is actively typing their response. This enhances the interactivity and realism of the survey experience.
- For the font size of your questions, you have the option to select from small, medium, and large by choosing between “Lg”, “Md”, and “Sm”.
- To bring the text to the middle, click on the alignment option given in the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
You also have the option to choose from a variety of default designs within the platform. Simply visit the “Gallery” section, select your preferred template, and personalize the question to your liking.
Please keep in mind that if you change the settings or designs of one question, similar changes will also be made to other questions in the survey.
Hope that solves all your doubts. However, if you still have questions, we are here to help.
Write to us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.